About the Girl
My name is Katie. You may know me from Kat Scratch Fever. I’m a 20-something year old, very confused female residing in Portland, OR. I have tattoos and piercings. I sometimes dye my hair funny colors. I struggle with self-identity sometimes and am very sporadic. I enjoy going to concerts, playing with the internet, breaking stuff, doing random stupid things, being attacked by random household objects, and taking pictures. Need I say more?
About the Project
Names Changed* was born rather spur of the moment one day when I was feeling particularly nostalgic and kind of unnerved. I couldn’t stop babbling about the people I’ve known, and telling stupid stories about them. After a while, I noticed that it was making me feel better, and decided that I needed a somewhat more healthy productive outlet for this nervous energy.
And thus, this site was created. Where my main blog focuses mostly on current reality, this site focuses more on the people of my past. It offers some insight to how I got where I am today.
Names Changed* is a telling of relationships, how I met people, how they influenced my life, how they didn’t, random stories about them, maybe how I influenced them… it’s about what I feel like telling about the people that have come and gone, or stayed in my life. In no particular order.
About the Domain
For the sake of peace, I am laying some ground rules regarding commenting on Names Changed*.
- Do not post any spam or use keywords that could be considered spam.
- Do not post any links to any site that may cause harm or steal information from users.
- If you are leaving a comment, please use your real name, nickname, or alias. Please do not use keywords in order to elevate your ranking in search engines. Names are subject to approval, and anything suspicious will be subject to deletion.
- Please leave relevant comments. Off-topic comments may or may not be deleted, at my discretion.
- It’s ok to disagree with me (or others) as long as you act maturely. I will not tolerate stupid fights on my blog.
- Keep in mind that commenting here is a priviledge, not a right. Users that repeatedly or severely violate these Comment Policies may be banned at my discrestion.
Any comment found to be violating the Comment Policy may be deleted.
If you have any questions or concerns about these policies, please feel free to contact me.
The Comment Policy may be changed at any time with or without notice or notification.
By posting a comment on this site, you are agreeing to the Comment Policy.